Curtains Place presents a rich palette inspired by warm colour tones in the burgundy and blue range, from colours ranging from deep pink to faded shades of the ever popular purple and intense blues.
Adding a warm touch to the interior, the room-high Breeze is the featured fabric in this look with wanderlust leaves in beautiful blend of these warm colours. To complement this look, intense dark hues of blue are the perfect key colour. The use of stronger and darker colours remains a strong trend in interior decoration. Here, the Arezzo collection is featured in the dark denim tone on the chair.
Burgundy goes well with a range of blue shades, in particular with equally warm dark hues. The timeless tones of deep navy blue used here evoke warmth and add to the intensity. Together these colours create a cosy elegance.
- Let navy blue serve as a backdrop for burgundy highlights in your room. Use an accent wall with this colour to add depth.
- Both burgundy and blue look dramatic and decadent in a luxury velvet, chenille or satin fabric. You will also find many complementing tones to combine in accessories with ranges of pinks and purples.
- For a striking curtain choice in burgundy and blue, choose collections that will work well with your theme.
- Add metallic touches to your accessories in gold if you are looking for a more classic and regal look. Antique gold finishes add a great statement to the palette.
- These colours are also great on translucent materials – vases or table tops in these tones add glam to a room.
- You can also soften down the palette with warmer shades of grey with hints of purple in it – a rug in warm grey or combined cushions for example. Alternatively, you can add these rich tones to spice up your grey interiors.
- With these warm colours keep the accessories to the minimum to avoid cluttering.