Posted | 0 comments
Creating A Comfort Zone – Home Idea (I)
27 April 2012,
The living room is the first thing that meets the eye upon entering a home; hence it automatically becomes the first impression that determines the beauty of the interior as a whole.
A Breezy Atmosphere
To create the ultimate comfort zone, do ensure that air conditioning system is properly installed.
1. Do not install the air conditioning system near places that may have flammable gas leak. Make sure the ground wire is not connected to the gas pipeline, water pipe, lightning rod or the telephone landline. The unit’s air inlet and outlet should be kept free from obstruction.
2. In order to maintain a smooth air flow, the air conditioning system that is facing outward needs to separated from other objects, and kept from direct sunlight. Shades are encouraged, just make sure that it doesn’t obstruct the air circulation.
3. The air conditioning system should not be installed anywhere near high voltage power supply, and at least stay 1 meter away from the television, stereo, high frequency devices, high power wireless devices and so on, in order to avoid cross interference.
4. Another thing to take note when installing the air conditioning system is the effectiveness of the waterproof ability. Should the rain water seep into the walls, it will definitely ruin the entire interior design, causing unnecessary loss.
5. Place the air-conditioning system at a well-ventilated place and restrain from doorways. Try places with reduced level of noise.
6. The drain pipe and drain hose needs to be faced downwards, if the exit of the drain pipe and hose are bending or facing upwards, then it will be hard for water to drain, causing a possibility of leaking.
7. When there is an insufficient supply of power, set up a dedicated line and check the power supply voltage. Or else they may be a problem of electricity tripping.
One of the world’s leading producers of household appliances, with operations in 60 countries and more than 100,000 employees worldwide. Our products make daily tasks easier and more convenient for millions of people worldwide. Electrolux Malaysia is a sales and service company in operations since 1974.
Electrolux Home Applicances
7th Floor, Tower 2, Jaya 33, No. 3, Jalan Semangat, Section 13, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
T: +603-7843 5999
F: +603-7955 5511