Posted | 0 comments
Creating A Comfort Zone – Home Idea (III)
29 April 2012,
The Ultimate Comfort
We’ve come to the part of sofas, whereby making the right choice will liven up the living room as a whole.
1. There are many types of modern sofa made available; some with smooth curves, some that are sleek, and even some with wide armrests and seating. All of which are designed for comfort and functionality. Out of the many, leather sofas tend to have a more unique texture, allowing a greater sense of comfort, not forgetting a more sensational visual.
2. At the same time, the light gray tone highlights modernity; you’ll find it hard to turn away from what great pleasure and distinct taste this sofa highlights. In addition, the use of hemp and duck down material projects such softness that you simply won’t be able to resist.
3. The arc corner sofa interprets harmony, as it forms a conversational area. It accommodates more than 10 people, allowing ample space for you to socialize with your family and friends. Feel free to play around with the arrangements of the corner sofas.
Décor Point Sdn Bhd
No.2, 4 & 6, Plaza Puchong, Jln Puchong Mesra 1,
58200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
T: +603-8076 8163
4. Cushions are good complements to the sofa. You don’t have to stick to the traditional squared ones, explore the new ones with arc lines, curved rounded edges, or even the cute ones with cartoon prints.
Novel Home Design Sdn Bhd
No. 39, Persiaran Industri, Bandar Sri Damansara
52200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
T: +603-6277 9024
F: +603-6277 9025
5. Pick cushions of your choice, and make sure they suit the interior design of your living room. If your living room is of simple design, perhaps you can choose cushions that are more fashionable to make the living room stand out. On the other hand, if you prefer a more natural theme, use cushions with sweet flower prints.
No.27-35, Jalan 11/118B, Desa Tun Razak, Cheras, 56000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
T: +603-9172 5012
F: +603-9172 5015